Join a Winning Team at Kemna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Our mission is to create an environment where our employees and customers anticipate with excitement their return visit to our dealership. This is achieved by helping each team member be the best version of themselves. We’re driven for performance while maintaining an enjoyable work environment.
Apply today to join our team of high energy, fun, hard-working, and honest people in Algona, Iowa and be part of the area’s premier automotive dealership with the Kemna Family who’s been serving Northern Iowa for over 62 years.
We offer great pay and benefits for those who contribute great performance, kindness, and deliver top-notch customer experience. However, this opportunity comes with a demanding schedule – We’re open weekly till 6:00 PM and Saturday till 1:00 PM and very often are here past our posted hours delivering cars to happy customers. Despite our demanding hours, we are sticklers about you taking your scheduled day off and are proud to closed Sundays and Holidays! Though it’s difficult due to the nature of our business, we really try hard to maintain a work and family life balance for our team. Our typical sales schedule is between 42 – 45 hours per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Be an Accountable & Responsible Teammate.
- Provide Consistent, Great Customer Experiences.
- Wear a Smile, possess an Attitude of Gratitude.
- Continuously Learn Vehicle Product Knowledge.
- Enthusiastically greet our guests.
- Keep customers coming back to the dealership after their experience.
Intangible Responsibilities for long term success with our company
- Hospitality – Make our guests and co-workers feel like they are important!!! Help and be nice to everyone, regardless if you receive anything in return..
- Drive Our Culture – At Kemna’s, we have a high tolerance for mistakes, a low tolerance for repeat mistakes, and absolutely zero tolerance to anything and anyone that hurts and disrupts our team.
- Customer Loyalty – we believe our customers are fiercely loyal when they feel appreciated, recognized, cared for, and valued. We measure loyalty by customers who return for service and eventually return to purchase another vehicle from us!
- Employee Loyalty – we believe appreciation, recognition, and success drive an employee’s loyalty! • Commitment to Personal Growth – be committed to being the best you can be Daily by engaging yourself purposely with a daily personal growth plan.
- Attention to the smallest details – Protecting the dealership and our customer’s assets is always first priority.
- You should love meeting new people! – strangers are simply friends you haven’t met yet! • You should love helping people!
- Be Enthusiastic and High-Energy – People mimic what they see and feel, you better LOVE interacting with people daily!
- Integrity & Ethics – you will be fired without warning if you violate this standard.
- Love for learning about cars – cars are fun and exciting!
- Strong Computer & Technological Skills • Be prepared to be active on the job – this is a fast-paced business.
- Be Coachable – Know it all’s need not apply. I’m a very involved dealer and I learn something every single day.
- Sales consultant
- Warranty Administration
- Service Porter
- Quick Lane Technician
IF YOU POSSESS THESE QUALITIES – WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!